Another crappy TF2 blog.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Launch Options

One of the main reasons that I started this crummy blog was to try to have a definitive list of launch options for TF2. While I'm sure there's a resource out there, I can't find it. So I'm going to create a list of launch options and add to them as I find new ones. Here's what I have so far:

OptionDescription
-autoconfigSets your configuration to default settings.
-heightSets the height of your window in windowed mode. Use your screen resolution numbers with -width and -height to get a full screen window.
-noborderIf in windowed mode, there is no border.
-novidRemoves the Valve video that normally launches first.
-sillygibsReplaces gibs with springs, sprockets and more.
-windowRuns in windowed mode. Makes alt-tabbing easier.
-widthSets the width of your window in windowed mode. Use your screen resolution numbers with -width and -height to get a full screen window.

This post will be updated repeatedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment